Monday, March 1, 2010

Meet Mr. and Mrs.T



Jared and I had the pleasure of introducing little Mayce to more grandparents! Jared's Family visited us for a fun weekend of activities. I will post pics soon. I had a few surprises in store for Jared's Birthday on Thursday and I felt more like superwoman getting it all in and the house relatively clean for guests. Maycen and I woke up bright and early on Thursday to make daddy's B-day cake and breakfast and to feed Maycen of course. I had some extra frosting left over from making the cake so I just figured I would make cupcakes for his co- workers with the extra frosting. I had a few errands to get in before Jared went up to get his parents and I had just finished cleaning so I stopped at his office with Maycen and the Cupcakes. Jared's work is not like mine where anyone in sight with food is followed and the food is gone in a few minutes. So I had to actually drum up some cupcake takers. how sad is that:). Maycen and I ran errands while Jared got his Parents. First they meet the Granddog, chopper then met Maycen and I at Panera Bread for lunch. I surprised Jared with a B-day scavenger hunt to find his big gift, Linex for his truck bed. This was supposed to be done in full, but Jared took his truck out last week and it died, so I am SOOO glad I did not drive it as it would have died and I probably would have gotten blamed for the breakdown.


The next day we celebrated Jared's b-day and headed up to Woodenville. We went to two wineries and spent most of our time at the Redhook Brewery for lunch and the tour. Maycen did great and came along... Yes a baby on a beer tour, what?! Poor child. Crystal and I laughed about the Sweet home Alabama comment, you have a baby...In a bar. Oh the things I said I would never do. The tour was great by the way if anyone is looking for a rainy day thing to do. We headed back once I realized I had used the last pumped milk.
On Sunday we headed to the coast to see the ocean and try our hand at off the dock crabbing. We came home with an empty trap but hard to say if someone helped themselves to our crab or they were just really smart and got out. We did leave it for several hours unattended.
On Monday Jared and his dad went golfing and Crystal spent the day spoiling Me and Maycen. It was a nice visit and I am so glad that they got to meet their newest grandchild.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers