Miss Maycen had her 2 month Doctor appointment this week. She now is 11.4 pounds and 22.5 inches long. I think they miss calculated her height at the first doctor's appt because she jumped from 20 to 22 in less than 2 weeks from her birth. Anyway she is finally outgrowing her newborn outfits and onsies, soo Sad. Her appointment went well, she got her 2 month shots and rotovirus vaccine which is oral. She is becoming a lot more active playing and kicking under her little gym. She is pushing up on her hands on her tummy and trying to sound out more sounds. She has been sleeping great so far, knock on wood although I think Hawaii will ruin that. Currently I can put her down around 9:30 or 10 and she will wake about 8-8:30 am. She usually stirs when the dog wakes up itching and whining but she will usually settle back in once he stops. We are still looking for a nanny for when I go back to work. It is just really hard to find anyone that can take maycen full 12 hours, daycares do not do that and Jared leaves a few days after I begin work for Arizona. Well, Aloha! We are off to Hawaii on Sunday and I need to get packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment