I haven't had much time to keep up with the blog or to do anything requiring two hands really. Maycen and I have spent the majority of the past month on my big sectional couch which I used to brag about and love to death but after sitting in it for 30 days I can now tell you I think I am allergic to my favorite piece of furniture...Made of feathers:) and it is too doughy you get sucked into it and can't get out, especially with a baby in hand and no one home to pull you out. It just is not ideal for feedings.
We are all very sad that my Mom left after her 10 day visit with Maycen. She cooked, cleaned, loved on Maycen and gave us a precious night out alone. Sadly, our big date night out was to Babies R Us to by a coupon item...the diaper Champ:) We also went to dinner at Matador, the last time we went there we celebrated our anniversary and I was bummed because I had taken a pregnancy test and it "said" it was negative. A week later I re-took the test and it was Positive. Funny, and now here we were celebrating our daughter being one month old.
An amazing thing happened for my Mom, this is her first visit to Washington out of maybe 5 visits when the mountain reveiled herself, So much that on the nicest day I had to take her up to Paradise and get a closer look. Maycen had her first road trip and did great we even walked around up there a bit the weather was so nice, What a record for January.
I will post More Photos and the ones from the Photographer as soon as I get them all figured out, I really haven't had a chance to look through them all yet. Thanks to those of you that sent Maycen gifts for her arrival. It has been like Christmas at our house and Chopper is on a first name basis with the Delivery guys. She got some adorable personalized items and more clothes. She is going to be set for months to come. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family taking care of us. I truly am Humbled by peoples generosity, its amazing.
Ah. So precious. May you get good sleep, good smiles, and much snuggling!
ReplyDeletethat's great that you guys got out by yourselves even if it was to babies 'r' us. i'm sure there will be many more trips...you are parents now...priorities change. i cannot believe your little noodle-roni is already a month old. time flies, huh? both of you girls are looking amazing. can't wait to see you both again. hope things are getting to normal on the home front and you are getting back into a routine. how is chopper doing now? does he love his little sister? take care, sweetpea!
ReplyDelete