We are just enjoying her and settling back in now with our new carpet and new baby. Since she came so early we are just getting some odds and ends together since I didn't get to finalize everything just yet. Thanks to all our family and Friends for your support and calls. I was really worried about delivering at my work place and everyone was just amazing. I was well taken care of despite our roommate with the screamer:) I really had a wonderful birth experience and it was so great to have staff that I knew well taking such great care of our daughter. Thanks Dr. Harvey and Dr. Sampert, Ms. Piecek, Ms. Alex Michaels, Ms. Mary Paul Backman, our nurses and "Help me" Rhonda for your care and concern. All the staff that visited us and thanks for the sneaky champagne treat that helped us ring in the New Year from our Hospital Room the right way! Happy New Year everyone!
Becky and Jared,
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! So glad everything worked out ok and everyone is healthy. Looks like Jared figured out how to take advantage of a sleeping baby for a little nap time himself!
Take care,
Auntie Laurie and Uncle Dave
Congratulations! She is a little sweety! Can't wait to meet her. Love, Elliott, Whitney, and Eleanor.
ReplyDeleteBecky and Jared,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the safe arrival of this little miracle who is the newest member of our family! We can't wait to meet this little dolly! Love forever, Nana and Grandpa