Mom attempting to be a Pro
First visitor at our house
Getting aquainted
Things are going well at home, We made our way to Babies R Us for the last few items we really needed. Maycen did great! Chopper is getting adjusted to life with Maycen here and so are we. I had planned ahead and did do the Dinners done right meals for a week, It was pretty cost efficient and so far they are great. Maycen is working on getting a routine with our schedule and so far not too bad at it. Jared is home with me for his 10days of TDY leave and working hard on the nesting projects he started before Maycen arrived. The Dog run is almost complete! Yeah, for our back yard. I am off for 12 weeks of leave, gotta love that:) and then I am going back part time 60 hours. The weather has been pretty nice here and I have been able to get out for a few walks with Maycen and the dog. Not much else new to share at this point we are all doing well.
Maycen is absolutely precious. I loved all your pictures. Thanks for posting them. My favorite is when Maycen is all stretched out, sleeping. She looks so comfy and content.
ReplyDelete