Mayccen spent her first super bowl at the Spalbury's with great company and food...which she enjoyed via me, hopefully it didn't give her a belly ache.
Crossed eyed little girl
Tina's Visit was way too short but she packed in 3 baby visits with Amenta and Julie
Dad trying on his Homemade baby Ktan carrier Nana made
Big eyes watching me
Maycen is now 6 weeks old and had her 1 month check up a few weeks ago. She is 9 pounds 2 oz and now 22 inches long. She can hold her head up and is doing a great job sleeping at night 5-7 hours, giving me more sleep than I had imagined. She is still hard to wake up for feeds at times but she is gaining great so I am not too concerned. But I usually don't make it more than 6 hours before I have to wake her anyway.
I just had my 6 week follow up and things seem to be going well, my weight is coming off and I am slowly getting back into the gym when Jared can watch Maycen and soon she will be able to go to the gym Daycare while I work out. Trying to get ready for Hawaii or at least kinda ready for a swimsuit again :) I still have carpel tunnel issues with my wrists and hoping that some miraculous vitamin or herbal thing will do the trick, trying primrose oil now and waiting for an orthopedic consult.
No comments:
Post a Comment