I am finally thirty weeks well into my third trimester, that is so crazy! My count down clock says 65 days to go! This pregnancy has been so nice for me it went so fast so far and I just hope it continues that way. I love being pregnant. I don't feel too horrible and the few negative effects I have had, swollen ankles, Weight gain, just not looking so cute and being tired all seem relatively minor to some of my friends who have had major symptoms. The trade off for carrying this lively little person inside is well worth any of the negatives I have experienced thus far. Hopefully I will feel the same during and after birth:) I just hope that I am doing everything right to make her strong and healthy! That being said I have to say that Halloween time was really a rough time for me, I really don't have any cravings but I just want to eat lots of candy, I could eat it all. This has been an issue for me when I am not pregnant but if I embellish I can spend a good week of working it off hard core at the gym but not so being pregnant. So the other issue is that I am a week late or so on my 1 hour glucose screen from my 28 week appt that I had to schedule this week because I was out of town and of course I need to do it now during Halloween when I am on nights, eating way more sugar than I should. Hopefully I will pass but I have to quit procrastinating!
The big topic as of late is the Flu shot, I did get my regular flu shot and I am waiting for the H1n1 to come out to the military to get it. To all my pregnant friends who are in limbo I would say yes go get both and protect you and baby, we have so many kids coming into the hospital with symptoms it really is everywhere and it will continue past the winter.
I haven't been very good about blogging as of late I missed all of October somehow. However the picture above is from Halloween I am a cat with a fishbowl in my tummy and J is a cereal Killer. We are getting closer to being baby ready. My mom comes in Novemeber to help decorate the Nursery. I am set with closthes, hopefully I have all the right things, I have been buying baby clothes like crazy, the outfits are so cute but really between the friends that have sent boxes and the baby clothes sales I am not going to have any space for all this stuff. It's all so fun, but I feel like the time is starting to go quicker as her due date arrives, With working every other weekend I really just want to be at home and get things done. I think this is called Nesting:)
The big topic as of late is the Flu shot, I did get my regular flu shot and I am waiting for the H1n1 to come out to the military to get it. To all my pregnant friends who are in limbo I would say yes go get both and protect you and baby, we have so many kids coming into the hospital with symptoms it really is everywhere and it will continue past the winter.
I haven't been very good about blogging as of late I missed all of October somehow. However the picture above is from Halloween I am a cat with a fishbowl in my tummy and J is a cereal Killer. We are getting closer to being baby ready. My mom comes in Novemeber to help decorate the Nursery. I am set with closthes, hopefully I have all the right things, I have been buying baby clothes like crazy, the outfits are so cute but really between the friends that have sent boxes and the baby clothes sales I am not going to have any space for all this stuff. It's all so fun, but I feel like the time is starting to go quicker as her due date arrives, With working every other weekend I really just want to be at home and get things done. I think this is called Nesting:)
No comments:
Post a Comment