Monday, November 30, 2009

34 weeks! So much to be Thankful for!





Jared and I traveled to California for Thanksgiving, It was a last minute trip that was planned because we were supposed to spend Christmas with his side of the family this year but I will be too far along to travel for the Xmas holiday. It was really nice to see Jared's family, they truly out did themselves. We flew on Thanksgiving at dinnertime, which I highly recommend for those that hate airport hassles, it was great no lines maybe 20 people on our plane. We got in early because we were so light I am guessing and we got to Jared's family's house and had left overs as they had already done a smaller turkey that day. Then we got to do Turkey day all over with the family on Friday. It was great and the food was amazing.





Then on Sunday his family threw us a shower and spoiled us with more cake and tons of appetizers and goodies. Jared's Aunt made me an adorable diaper cake, we were able to catch up with some of Jared's California buddies. It was a nice getaway but I am feeling a bit of a time crunch with less than 6 weeks to go, every weekend we have been gone and now I am going back to work for 5 day shifts all 12 hours. I think my legs are going to look like the Michelin tire man by the end of the week. Still feeling pretty good but sleeping is becoming less and less with the pee trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers