Here are some funny tidbits from my everyday fun with this little lady, I love her so!
Today she was watching me put on makeup and grabbed some of my brushes and started pretending to put on makeup I said, "Honey, you don't need any makeup, you have beautiful skin, I only wear makeup to cover my wrinkles and old skin." As I got dressed I turned my back to her and then heard her spitting and saying "Yuck!!"I turned around and she was sticking out her tongue trying to wipe it off and I realized she had applied my deodorant as lipstick and she had a spring fresh white ring around her mouth. It was hard not to laugh despite the fact that she clearly was upset.
The next day I was carrying Maycen up to her room to nap and told her she was getting so big and heavy soon she was going to weigh as much as Mommy, and she said in the most excited voice, "Yah and I will get wrinkles and old skin like mommy too!" Ouch, I guess its my own fault for explaining why Mommy wears makeup:)
Maycen is really into to princesses right now. It started with her birthday she got a princess microphone and some tutus and ballerina outfits. We already had Cinderella and Belle dresses for dress up. She wore them from time to time but last week after dinner we went for yogurt and they had Cinderella the movie playing. We have about 4 different Cinderella books and we read them from time to time. this was the first time she saw the movie. She was on the edge of her chair and did not want to leave. Jared was able to get an app that allowed him to record it on our TV at home. So the next day she watch it all and since then just watching it once it has been Cinderella this Cinderella that. She reenacts the clock strikes midnight by yelling down the stairs to Cinderella and then leaves one of her glass slippers (a ballet shoe) on the step. 
This week I bought her a Karaoke Disney Princess CD and she has been playing with it and all the buttons well this morning she hurried downstairs while we were still in bed and she started playing with it, it must have been turned all the way up because there was an old tape in the cassette and she must have pushed the buttons and all the sudden there was really loud music followed by a histerical child. It took us a minute to figure out where it was coming from and what it was but it clearly scared the heck out of her, poor thing.


Love reading and catching up with all the fun at your house!
ReplyDelete