Saturday, February 4, 2012

22 Weeks

 OK side views are not my thing but I thought this was such a cute picture of everyone and rarely do we get a photo of us all together looking and smiling at the same time it was a must to include.  Not much is new this week. Baby's heartbeat was around 140, he is kicking his way out I swear.  I just don't remember Maycen being THIS active.



This was a night we went to dinner and out with Maycen, it is so funny because sometime Maycen is really good at the restaurants but others not so much and lately it has been a bit of a disaster.  We met friends out last Friday with all our Kiddos at Olive Garden.  The wait is one of the bigger issues of dining out there just is no where to entertain the little ones for 45 minutes or so and with so many people you can't let them down.  So they are confined for the wait and then confined during dinner.  Sometimes we will get our name in and wait in the car. Sure changes how you think of going out to dinner and catching up with one another. Jared and I are pretty good at ordering M's Food right away but tonight at BJ's that just didn't work.  Maycen kept making this pouty duck face it was very strange, had not seen her do this before. She didn't want to touch her Mac and Cheese and was just being a little pill to put it nicely.  She was however happy jumping on the cushions and climbing all over the 6 person booth they hide us in the corner in.  So Jared and I manned the table from opposing ends and I don't think we said more than a few word to each other between coralling our little lady and trying to keep her in check and happy at the same time. Never an easy feat lately I can only imagine adding in our little guy and trying to feed him, me and M.   There was a success to our night out.  Maycen used the potty twice with success.  I actually think this was more of an attempt to get down and run through the restaurant but the girl is creative and persistent at least.








1 comment:

Followers