Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hawaii


click to see our hawaii Album!

Hawaii was a great little get away for us!  It was so nice to be in the warm weather and just hang out!  Maycen had so much fun swimming in the pools.  She is such a little dare devil and has no fear of the water.  This is a bit scary for me, she puts her head under and will gasp in the water and then comes up on her own.  I have to hold my breath as I am standing by and count so I don't grab her out everytime.  Lifeguards worst nightmare!  She is getting the hang of it though and I am glad she will put her face in the water and isn't scared.  There were lots of friend for her to play with there and it was interesting to see lots of kids her age are really frightened of the water. 

Being in Hawaii is a bit different when you are pregnant.  It isn't quit how we use to spend our time there.  But the last time Maycen was a few weeks old and I was feeding her around the clock so I think this was a much better set up actually minue no Mai Tai's or surfing!

We got to see my friend Lysa, Abby and my old roomie Kerry stopped in to see us during Maycen's Nap.  Jared got to go golfing and I got a massage.  Maycen's naptime got to be a trade off between Jared napping and golfing and me tanning. 

We ran into friends that have the same timeshare we bought and got to hang out with them so that was a fun surprise, although they had left their kids back home this trip so we were the only ones out at dinner with a little one!  Since I was pregnant anyway it really wasn't such a bother.

We also checked out the Aulani Disney Resort next to our Hotel!  We took maycen to the Character Breakfast which she enjoyed the characters from a distance but upclose was really shy and unsure.  She loved the fish ponds and waterfalls there.  It really is a nice resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers