Friday, January 27, 2012

It's A boy! 21 weeks

There has been a lot of Kicking going on in my belly!  Since I didn't feel Maycen till about 20 weeks and this one I have been feeling since about 14 weeks no kidding, I thought something must be different but the Heart rates were about the same today 146 same as Maycen's HR and I really have felt about the same just bigger but it is number two and my little stomach muscles are all stretched out already.  I have had more headaches with this pregnancy hopefully not a sign of things to come:) I was more nauseated and I am craving things more or maybe I am just letting myself have more cravings because I was so good with M and got soo big anyway. 

I love the thumbs up picture!  So glad everything looks well with the development so far.  It is always a bit nerve racking because there are people that come in for this ultrasound with no concerns and they leave with life changing news.  So I feel very blessed! I am excited for Macyen to have a brother I think that this will be a little less challenging that some of the sister/ sister relationships/ competition.  Not to say we are done because it would be nice for one of them to have a brother or sister to be a buddy with but for now we'll see.  I love the idea of a big family, but Jared might be harder to convince!

Anyway still shooting for June 7th Delivery date.  Jared is set to go to his Chinook class this March -May.  Then his RAID season starts in July.  So it may be a long summer for me!  I might need to call on the Super Nanny to keep my sanity! I am huge already so this may be one of the last pictures I share, can't believe I still have 19 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers