Happy Birthday to my little Lovey! We celebrated Maycen's birthdya while we were down in CA. We had a bunch of family and friends meet at the bowling alley. Where we had Pizza and food and decorations of Pink Pig's since Maycen is into little Piggy's, likely from a show she likes to watch called Peppa Pig a British cartoon that is pretty funny.
There have been so many fun 1st and milestones reached this year! I really love this stage and her personality. I love to hear her singing and be silly. She is definately trying to express herself and her independance more. And although she seems advanced to me and her daycare teachers seem to think so as well, in her language skills I can still see her frustration when she wants something but isn't sure how to say it or when she misinterprets something.
Favorite songs, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Happy Birthday are still top songs.
We actually drove back on her actual Birthday to meet up with a friend of ours from Hawaii on the way back.


No comments:
Post a Comment