Click on the Pictures as the slides go by to see the story!
Well I guess more happened in Minnesota than we planned and although I will post date this post to share the news around 10-12 weeks we are excited to share that we are pregnant again and number 2 is on its way to join the Chaos! We are so excited and Jared now knowing what being a dad is all about was very surprised since it took us so long with Maycen and said he is so much more excited because know he knows what to expect. I quickly made the slide above to show him as we had planned a big weekend together with friends to go out in Seattle, stay at a hotel and had the romance package with champagne and chocolate strawberries and then to the Seahawks game and had a sitter overnight for Maycen. Well I took the test because I was late and didn't want to be drinking if I wasn't sure and well lets just say changed the plans I had for the weekend without our daughter. It was a fun weekend either way and it was nice to just have some adult time and share smiles about what's to come..good and not so fun times! Guess who had the champagne and who had the strawberries! Either way it was a fun way to celebrate!
Well I guess more happened in Minnesota than we planned and although I will post date this post to share the news around 10-12 weeks we are excited to share that we are pregnant again and number 2 is on its way to join the Chaos! We are so excited and Jared now knowing what being a dad is all about was very surprised since it took us so long with Maycen and said he is so much more excited because know he knows what to expect. I quickly made the slide above to show him as we had planned a big weekend together with friends to go out in Seattle, stay at a hotel and had the romance package with champagne and chocolate strawberries and then to the Seahawks game and had a sitter overnight for Maycen. Well I took the test because I was late and didn't want to be drinking if I wasn't sure and well lets just say changed the plans I had for the weekend without our daughter. It was a fun weekend either way and it was nice to just have some adult time and share smiles about what's to come..good and not so fun times! Guess who had the champagne and who had the strawberries! Either way it was a fun way to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment