Monday, June 7, 2010

A few fun days with dad! 5 months!





Maycen sitting up on her own with her boppy! She loves her doorway jumper that Grandma Toppenberg bought...we have it on our french doors it is perfect she will watch chopper run and throw his toy and just gets the giggles! They are going to be good pals!



Bath time fun! We have had a lot of these lately with her tummy ache! Good thing she likes her bath! Thanks Heather for the awesome bath tub chair!

Its hard to get some good shots of us both when dad is not here!








This cracks me up, Maycen is trying out my wig since she is my little cue ball... baldie cross between chucky doll and wonder woman if you ask me!

Jared was home from Arizona for the weekend before heading off to Alabama so we took advantage of the one nice day we have had in almost two weeks! We went to the Mariners Game in Seattle and sadly they lost. Maycen isn't a big baseball fan I guess because she got pretty angry and I spent a lot of the game walking her up by the concessions. She is a bit of a screamer now when she is not happy! To her benefit she had a bit of a stomach bug all weekend from only being at Daycare for one week. Poor thing, she seemed better on Saturday morning but seemed a bit worse on Sunday. Now she is doing better and Jared and I got it. Jared called and said he thought it was just airline food...OH, What fun!


















Here is a video of Maycen! It takes a while but she starts to babble in the end, don't mind my high pitched voice, believe it or not this was the day she was the sickest, what a trooper!Post daycare is going ok! Beside getting sick, what can you do about that! I do wish they gave me info about her eating and sleeping times. They have you fill out this form every day about last times she ate and slept but then they write their info in two separate spots. Everytime I ask about when she ate and slept they seem a little irriated that I am making them look back at their logs, my hand are so full with Maycen at that point that I forget to write it down and then I am clueless as how her day went. She hasn't lost weight or anything so I guess I just will deal but it still would be nice to know! I tried to butter them up with chocolate last week. She really seems to like Rebecca, one of the daycare gals that is pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers