I just love this little girl. She is so cute
She is like a little parrot, you say it she'll repeat it
We have sponge bob yogurts that I freeze for a summer treat and Maycen refers to these as Bobby's, as in can I have a Bobby?
Loves Thomas and the train, fire engines and Swimming and being a ballerina! She often will say "Look at me, Look at me!"
She is scared of the Poo Poo truck (garbage truck), Frogs and Worries there are bees inside of all flowers!
Most talked about summer memory, she caught a fish with her dad!
I will give her straws to play with and she makes them into a big line and now says she is fishing!Since we can hear the range near our house she will hear it at night and remember the Big fireworks she got to see on the 4th and up at the lake in MN and she will say Ohh-ahh!
She can be really sweet!
She even has a bit of fiesty personality and gets confused about who she really is!
Maycen is like a little sponge, see is attentive to everything I do, and I do mean everything.
Maycen likes to be like her Mommy and she likes to tuck her dollies and toys in. Today she told me she didn't have enough milk in her boobs as she lifted up her shirt and tried to show violet how to breastfeed Lil Violet. Then, she told me to leave her be so Violet could Eat well.... 

No comments:
Post a Comment