Getting pictures done with the kids is always a bit of a challenge! Jared was gone on a trip to Portland otherwise we would have had us all in there and he could have helped man the chaos! I had bought a groupon and realized it needed to be used by the end of September so we booked for the last date possible and then ended up not even getting the groupon deal anyway because they sucker you into buying the CD of course! Even though it was kind of a disaster the pics that we did get turned out ok and will be memorable for us forever capturing these cuties at these wonderful ages!
August has been a crazy month of getting settled back in, minus any kind of a routine. I am on my last month of Maternity leave and charishing every moment with my lil ones I can. We have had the month of catch up appointments since we were in MN all of July and now Brody had to get his 2 month shots and I had a lot of post partem appointments and my Ortho appointments coming up for my hand surgery now that I am not pregant anymore! Yipee!
I am working on getting rid of all the Baby weight. Which was going a lot smoother in MN as my parents basically had a make shift gym in their basement in the city and I swam and kayaked all weekend at the lake during naptime. So now being home I wish I could say it was going better but we have been taking advantage of the sunny weather and eating lots of Pizza and junk food on the boat! But it is coming off slowly, sadly so is my hair and all the nice things I like about being pregnant are going away too!



No comments:
Post a Comment