In honor of my 35th Birthday I was feeling a little down being very preggo and all and doing this single Mom thing for a little while I was starting to wonder what happened to that Fun girl I used to be! So hopefully it will make you laugh a bit, as looking at these old pics made me smile and remember that I had a really good time on my way to Mommy land:)
Sometimes it is just nice to be a Other times you want to
Wall flower and go unnoticed! dance with the Devil!
![]() |
| It’s ok to be a little Nerdy Or be proper and clean up from time to time too! your act by Sunday at Noon! |



Hey Becky, it's Natalia from centering class! I also have a blog, Army of Two, and I love reading about the experiences of other Military families. Your daughter is so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteNatalia
www.armyoftwodc.blogspot.com