Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yea Yea! Finally May!

Jared and I were given the luxury and gift of having my parents come visit and we flew off to Vegas for the weekend with some friends!  It was our first trip together away from Maycen and for me the first time I have been apart from Maycen other than work.  It was a nice break to Adult playland!  Jared and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary and my Birthday by going to the Grand Canyon in a Helicopter!  Jared had never seen the Canyon and I had never been in a Helicopter so I figured it was a good combo gift!


Maycen and Chopper had some wonderful Nana and Grampa time!

Maycen and her lovey





We were able to ride the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle, the weather was not great but it was a nice way to celebrate Mother's Day!

Chopper and Maycen





 Play day inside with Mamma!





Talk about riding bareback!

Let's see I spose I should add in a few updates about what is new with Little Miss Maycen!  She has 4 teeth on top and three are in on the bottom.  Between teething and daycare we go about every two weeks between a cold or diarrhea or a resolving Bum rash the poor thing just can't get a break!  Sure doesn't slow her down too much!  She loves, loves, loves, her books and although she is not talking much in the way of words I can pretty much ask her to identify something in her books and she points to the correct item every time.  She is starting to climb which makes me a bit nervous the other day Jared and I were both in the room obviously not paying very good attention and I had taken her off of her riding toy and with in a few minutes she was back in it tooling around and confused me as how she got in it by herself... so I took her out and asked her to show me and sure enough she climbed up on her own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers