We spent June trying to get Maycen used to Boating. What was supposed to be a little R and R for Jared and I turned into a big stresser at times between Maycen and the Dog and the little 21" boat we bought. The dog was whining hysterically to go in the water and Maycen was just not happy in her lifejacket and the heat and the loud motor scares her. Her nap time is right during the perfect sunning hours so I thought if she could nap I could get some tanning time in but that didn't happen at first. She finally fell asleep in Jared's Lap one day and then napped in the Cuddy. I am a little nervous that I might be creating a claustrophobic kiddo trying to get her used to the Cuddy in the boat.
Maycen has almost perfected the words "All Done", this was one of her first hand signs so no surprise that it is one of first two word combos.
No comments:
Post a Comment