Maycen’s New favorite food discovered on sample day at Costco is Cheese Progies. Tomatoes left Maycen’s bottom with a red burn after she digested the spaghetti. This happens to me around my mouth whenever I eat certain Tomato products. Poor thing we will be holding off on Tomato products till she is potty trained.


We were lucky enough to get off a few days in a row together after Jared was at NTC for National Guard training that we were able to visit Jared’s family for a pre thanksgiving celebration. We actually went to celebrate our niece’s Birthday’s. Brittin 18 , Demeri Sweet 16 had a bonfire and Paris turned 8. While I am on Birthday’s it was also my niece in MN, Lindsay’s Golden Sweet 16 Birthday! Although it rained for the Bonfire and then later Snowed in California no less it was great to spend time with the family and have them all meet Maycen many for the first time. She is way more active and fun than when Grandma and Papa T came out when she was just 3 months old. While going through the desert buffet Maycen stuck her hand in the Frosting of the big pumpkin cake and made a big mess.
Jared and his Dad played Pebble Beach!
Daycare drama this month was a little one had scabies, Maycen still has a runny nose and lots of congestion…I wonder when will this end, I thought breastfeeding was supposed to help your little ones to have a better immune system.
No comments:
Post a Comment