Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quality time!





Jared and I finally were able to connect for a night or two!  I left for MN on Thursday and Jared returned to Washington the next day. Talk about passing trains.  I came back from MN and he was home over the long weekend but go figure my work scheduled me all 4 days he was home.  The next weekend I am off and he is home but he has guard all weekend...We just can't win.  With our crazy schedule Jared managed to drag me away from the house and all my unpacked laundry to have a little Washington Fun.  I swear if it wasn't for him I would be a cross between hermit and Cinderella doing chores all day long.  So anyway we rented a fishing boat from the MWR and went crabbing.  Since he did all the fishing work...(I tended to Maycen and kept her happy in her puffy life vest) I can't really take credit but we got 5 crabs to keep and they were delicious!  Needless to say the house is a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers