Sunday, August 8, 2010

So close to crawl!

Maycen is almost crawling!  She is trying but hasn't really gotten anywhere just yet!


We have enjoyed the summer as much as we can.  There have been a few warm days that we got to hang out in the sun.  Here is a picture from earlier in the summer when Jared was home and we took the dog down to the water with Maycen.

Making friends! 
Chopper has gotten a lot more interested in Maycen lately... He used to just get up and walk away from her now he let her play with his ears and pet him.  He still is not protective or cautious of her will run her right over if he is playing but I think they are going to be good buddies!


Last Weekend we went up to see Jared in Spokane and Aunt Sue and 2nd cousins Mandy and Matt met us for dinner and got to meet Maycen.  It was a quick visit as Jared and I went to Coeur d'alene for the day and made it back for dinner and my flight. I have just been playing catch up this week getting odds and ends taken care of.  I can't believe how fast the summer has gone.  I am planning a trip home to MN at the end of the month.  Unfortunately, my renter in our MN townhouse is ending her lease and I am looking for a new tenant.  Know anyone?  We are also in the process of selling the Alabama rental property and planning to upgrade to a new one.  So we have a lot of financial Eggs up in the air right now.  The best news of all is that Jared got word that his promotion went through and he is now a (CW3) Chief Warrent Officer 3.  So that is exciting because that was part of the reason he has been gone so much this summer at schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers