Look at the Rolls on my Little Chunk a munk!


Our family at the Dupont Easter Egg Hunt!


Maycen's Easter Dress, I had it picked out from when I was pregnant I am glad it fit her, she was not so happy in all the puffy layers, car seats and Dresses not such a good combo!

Spent most of the service in the Hallway at the church with Katie and Andy and Baby Eden.
Our family at the Dupont Easter Egg Hunt!
Maycen's Easter Dress, I had it picked out from when I was pregnant I am glad it fit her, she was not so happy in all the puffy layers, car seats and Dresses not such a good combo!
Spent most of the service in the Hallway at the church with Katie and Andy and Baby Eden.
Easter was my last weekend before I went back to work from my Maternity Leave and also before Jared left to go to School in Arizona. This is the beginning of the summer which also means the beginning of Jared's busy season which is starting a bit early with him being gone already at school in AZ and Alabama in May.
Maycen gave Jared and I a fun little Easter gift and one that he was glad to have seen, she rolled over, practically on command for us for the first time from her tummy to her back rolling on to her right side. She had already started daycare last week for practice, I brought her on Friday for 4 hours and she will go on Monday for 6 hours. I joked that she probably did it in daycare and we didn't even know.
No comments:
Post a Comment