With hopes that soon, a Baby would be here....





We are now at the 38th week! That just seems insane that I am with in my due date and this little lady could be here any day! We are finally all settled and we are adding more to our already busy plates! Since Jared and I stayed here for the Holidays instead of visiting family due to my largeness and closeness to my due date:), We decided to have Christmas Dinnner at our place. So for this occasion I requested that I finally get my table that seats more than 10! So here it is below I just love it and it is all decorated for the big event.

We are now at the 38th week! That just seems insane that I am with in my due date and this little lady could be here any day! We are finally all settled and we are adding more to our already busy plates! Since Jared and I stayed here for the Holidays instead of visiting family due to my largeness and closeness to my due date:), We decided to have Christmas Dinnner at our place. So for this occasion I requested that I finally get my table that seats more than 10! So here it is below I just love it and it is all decorated for the big event.
Later this week Jared and some helpers will be moving our furniture for the carpet people to install our new carpet. They will hopefully get everything installed in the three days that we are moving furniture. I just hope everything goes back as it should because I finally have our house in order for baby T's Arrival and now we are going to go and turn our place upside down right around her due date! I am doing a pretty good job keeping my cool, I think...Oh the joys...I just think oregon trail would have been a lot worse:)
Anyway Christmas was wonderful dispite being away from our families, even chopper had a blast as you can see him running around with his stocking and him and Bull fighting over their christmas Toys. (We are house sitting a friends dog for a week or so. )

We just are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I am so excited for what 2010 has to bring. Just hoping that health and happiness continues from our home to yours for the years to come.
The nursery looks awesome! Can't wait till there is a cute, little girl in there, too. :0) Wish that we could have been at your house for Christmas dinner but unfortunately, we already had plans. Glad everything turned out well and hope you didn't do too much in the process. By the way, I love the new table...it's gorgeous. Let me know when that little lady gets here and if Mike and I can do anything to help both you and Jared. Love ya!
ReplyDelete