
Can I possibly get any bigger? I was holding out to go late but with all the fluid I have on board I am not so sure her coming late is all that great of an idea. I had my 37 week appt today and all is well. I keep running into people from my labor class that Jared and I went to. One at ikea and one at my appt today. Kind of weird since it was a class not sponsored by the army. We went to the class last week and Jared experienced an Ice journey one that will hopefully help him to be more understanding of what labor may be like for me. You can ask him about what he thought of it. The picture above it from Jared's command Christmas Party. We are just getting ready for the Holidays, New carpet, I got my new table so we are having a big group for Christmas dinner. Sorry my house may not be clean with two dogs running the place a muck with wet paws and with the new carpet install it is likely to be a mess in fact. But we will make due and hopefully it will all get done and put back into place for Baby Girl T's Big arrival. I am still working full time up till the 3rd of January and then my work is not putting me on the schedule but I can come in and fill in as needed. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Have a very merry Christmas you three. May God bless you and keep you.
ReplyDelete