Monday, July 20, 2009

15 Weeks and Counting


I am just in my 15th week and there really isn't much news to report. Jared and I have been crazy busy traveling from Minnesota on the 4th, then he went to training in Pennsylvania and I came home and met up with his Sister and her 4 kids that drove up from California to WA. Between work and family events there has been little down time. Jared left yesterday for his busy season for Anti-Drug spotting on the other side of the state for about 4-5 weeks. So now I am here with the dog just winding down and catching up. This is my 14th week picture. I haven't taken one every week but I really wasn't showing much till a few weeks ago. I don't have another appointment till the middle of my 16th week but I can report that we can finally hear the heartbeat with our doppler and the heartbeat is about 140-144 last I checked. Still pointing to a boy as far as wise tales go. I am starting to look a little pregant, It is so strange because I will go to sleep and look very pregnant and I wake up and my belly is almost flat. I guess gravity takes hold and my Abs relax and then it all hangs out by night time. Still feeling good despite a few aches and pains. I have bought a few key maternity items, still need to get a bella band but I found really cute Seven's maternity jeans when I was home and finally cut the elastic band inside of the belly band out and now I no longer hate them! Just hope they stay up when I really need them to.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, momma to be!

    Hahah...so Jared was serious in his status message...something about "hiding drugs" because he was on his way over. Nice!

    (Jared's Cousin, Elliott)

    ReplyDelete

Followers